Locally grown produce in New Jersey... Experience
1713 - 2013
300 years and still growing!
plants, livestock and more for 13 generations and almost 300 years. Today on our 300+ acres, we continue to provide Somerset residents with a wide range of carefully tended fresh fruits and vegetables, annual and perennial flowers and herbs—plus a friendly, genuine farm experience that’s practically untouched by our urban surroundings.
Suydam Farms has been growing produce,
Get inspired by the possibilities at Suydam Farms.
This year, enjoy the tasty abundance of our fresh locally grown produce from our garden center and farm market that’s sure to please—tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet corn, cantaloupes, peppers, blackberries, raspberries, eggplant, zucchini. We also have fresh eggs, local honey, and much more!
All plants and produce are locally grown to provide you with the freshest harvest possible, picked daily at the peak of ripeness and flavor for the best you can buy in Central Jersey. Suydam Farms offers the experience of a real family farm that’s easy to access and close to home.
- Buy local for better flavor, more nutrition and to support our area economy.
- Let the kids visit with the brown swiss cows, chickens, lambs and pigs in a safe, educational environment
- Don't forget our pumpkin patch this September
- Suydam Farms is one of the largest producers of hay and straw in central New Jersey.
- Choose and cut your Christmas tree from over 6 acres plus fragrant custom wreaths.